Saturday, October 18, 2008

Relaxer after 14 week stretch


Today I ended what was a long stretch for me of 14 weeks. I couldn't take it any longer. I am used to relaxing my new growth every 6-8 weeks so this took some getting used to, but I managed by trying braidouts and other styles. I don't really notice any major growth, but this is only my second month on HT so I am not really worried about that. I know that my hair feels much healthier and that's good so I am happy about that. I didn't really do anything spectacular because I don't really want to stray to far from my normal routine of relaxing my hair. This is something that has always worked for me so I don't want to take a chance on messing it up. What I did do differently though is I implemented a protein treatment and DC during my relaxer routine. Believe it or not, I never did this before but I was very happy with the results. My hair feels very soft and full of body. It was too late when I got finished to style it and take a pic so I just took one before I wrapped it up for bed. Overall, I am happy and will probably stretch to just 12 weeks. I have found some new staple steps to try during my relaxer routine.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you...Have a blessed day!