Friday, April 27, 2012

One Lovely Blog Award

Blessed Tresses was awarded the "One Lovely Blog Award" by Just Grow Already ~thank you Jenijen!



In accepting, I must share 7 things about myself and pass on the award to 15 fellow bloggers. (I'm not sure if I know 15 bloggers, but I'll try)
1) My favorite food is salad (my sister calls me a rabbit lol).
2) I'm very shy even though I tend to make friends easily.
3) I'm truly addicted to hair and makeup products.
4) My favorite color is orange because it makes me feel happy.
5) I love horses.
6) I'm working on my second masters degree.
7) I hate the song "Rockin Robin," because my name is Robin and I've heard it all my life!
Lovely Bloggers

14 comments:

  1. Hello
    Thanks so much for this award!!!!!
    Now I have to think of something interesting to say about myself..lol.
    Thanks again and have a great weekend.
    PJD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and congrats on the second masters that you're working on.
    Pjd

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this! It's lovely, glad you like the blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. PJD~You're welcome and thanks. You have a blessed weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LondonGirly, you're welcome and I do enjoy reading your blog very much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the award! I will be posting my blog as soon as I can.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so very much for the award!!!! I truly appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so sweet! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  9. @ Strawberricurls~you're very welcome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great information, I like this kind of blog information really very nice and more I can easily new skills are develop after reading that post.
    training

    abinitio training

    active directory training

    aws training

    amazon web server training

    ReplyDelete
  12. This software of QuickBooks comes with various versions and sub versions. Online QuickBooks Payroll Support Phone Number may be the two major versions and they're further bifurcated into sub versions.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...Have a blessed day!