Friday, February 13, 2015

Devotional Moments

 "And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not." Gal. 6:9
 
Hello everyone! I know it''s been a while, but I've been thinking about some things I would like to do different with this blog. I'm sure some of you are aware that this originally started as a way to document my hair journey, but I feel that there is another purpose for this blog too. I've decided to share weekly if time permits a devotional/thoughts to ponder sort of post as well. In these posts I hope to share something that may encourage you and give you hope for whatever situations you may be going through. So, on that note I hope that you will take this new journey with me, as well as, stick around for my hair journey posts too. Have a "HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY" and a blessed weekend!!!!

Always,
Blessed Tresses

2 comments:

  1. This is just awesome! I am looking forward to your new posts :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. JO EVA~thank you!!! I appreciate you stopping by and pray that you have a blessed week!

      Delete

I love hearing from you...Have a blessed day!