Hello everyone! A few months ago I won a giveaway sponsored by Saving Our Strands, Finally Growing, and Relaxed Thairapy (check these ladies out). The items I won were the Macadamia Natural Oil healing oil treatment, rejuvenating shampoo, and deep repair masque. I won't do a review on these products because each of the ladies above have done wonderful reviews, as well as other bloggers. Just let me say, "I am in love with these products and my hair loves them as well!!!!"
I washed my hair with the shampoo and my hair was so soft. The deep repair masque made my hair feel very strong and there was hardly no shedding. This oil is EVERYTHING-my hair was so smooth as I let it air dry and then flat ironed. My hair is growing back from where I got it cut due to breakage and extreme shedding about 4 months ago. I am actually 15 weeks post relaxer. These products are definitely a keeper!!!
Thank you ladies for the opportunity to try these products. I am very pleased with my hair!!! Thanks for stopping by and I hope you all are having a wonderful weekend.
Until next time, be blessed!
Thursday, March 20, 2014
Hello everyone! I would like to thank Uzo O for nominating me for the Liebster award. Please take the time to check out her blog: http://productsthatactuallydowork.blogspot.com/. She has wonderful blog that showcases fashion, hair, makeup, etc.
1. What do you enjoy most about Blogging? Meeting new people and finding great hair information.
2. What fashion or beauty product would you spend your last dime on? A good makeup
3. How do you relax? Reading
4. What do you consider as your best Body part? My butt-it’s nice and firm
5. Which fashion icon would you like to raid their closet? Kerry Washington
6. What's your most embarrassing moment? In class, I told the teacher the wrong time because I read my watch wrong.
7. Do you travel Light? No, I always have to take a bunch of hair and makeup stuff
9. Describe your style of fashion? Simple, but classy
10. What is your daily make-up routine? Wash face, moisturize, eyebrows, concealor, foundation or bronzer, blush, setting spray
11. If you were a man/guy, who would you like to be? The Rock because he has a nice body and is sexy lol
1. What do you enjoy about blogging?
2. What is your favorite hairstyle?
3. If you could meet one famous person, who would it be and why?
4. If you were stranded on an island what hair/body products could you not live without?
5. What is your favorite food?
6. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be?
7. Describe your fashion style?
8. If you could spend the entire day doing one thing, what would it be?
9. What’s your favorite color?
10. What’s your favorite television show or movie?
11. Where do you live?
If you wish to participate, I tag the following blogs and anyone who reads this and wants to participate. Sorry Uzo, I had a hard time finding people I follow who haven't been tagged.