- Prepoo 30 minutes or overnight with oil mix (castor, coconut, sunflower, grapeseed oil).
- Wash hair weekly.
- Deep condition 30-60 minutes each wash with hear or a heat conditioning cap.
- Air dry when possible and flat iron with heat protectant (not often-maybe once a month).
- Focus on healthy ends over length by making sure I am moisturizing and sealing my ends as needed. At this point my ends have definitely recovered from a set back and I want them to stay in good shape.
- Continue with mini-trims every 3-6 months and length checks will be on the same type of schedule. Ive discovered that the more I pay attention to my length by measuring perhaps too often, I start feeling as if I'm making no progress.
- I'm going to try my best to continue wearing protective styles such as updos (french rolls, braided buns, and pin curled updos). It's very rare that I wear my hair down, but when I do it's either bumped on the ends or a pin curled style.
- Last but not least, listen to what my hair needs. I refuse to jump on any new bandwagons. I'm sticking to what works for me. So, I'll continue with simple wash days, taking my multi-vitamins, eating healthy, and exercising.
Until next time,