Saturday, August 27, 2016

2016 Hair Update #3

Hello everyone! On August 9, 2016, I hit the two years natural mark. I'm really surprised at how fast I reached my goal of going completely natural. I spent the entire two years cutting (trimming) my relaxed ends off. I'm very happy and pleased with my hair and how healthy it looks and feels.

Did I really think I would make it? I wasn't 100% sure simply because I was so used to having my hair relaxed and wasn't sure I would be able to handle it being au naturel. There were many days that I considered relaxing, but then I thought about how much time I would've wasted.  So, I continued on and actually reached my goal. I've learned so many things about my hair and myself.....I can do anything I set my mind to!!! I absolutely love my hair in it's natural state and can't wait to see how it continues to thrive.

The shrinkage is real, but my curls are poppin!



Til next time....

Blessed Tresses

6 comments:

I love hearing from you...Have a blessed day!