Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Decisions, Decisions

I am in a bit of a dilemma about the direction I want this blog to take. At first, this started as a place to document my hair progress and random things I have going on in my hair journey. Now, I see so many wonderful blogs and I have some ideas of things that I would like to do. I am going to take the next few weeks to do some research on the direction I want to take and possibly researching and reviewing products for various companies. I pray that I can come to a decision about this that I will be happy with and that fulfills my dreams.

Dilemma #2 is...I was scheduled to relax my hair 3 days ago and am trying to decide if I want to stretch for 2 more weeks. I am not experiencing any breakage and my new growth is actually manageable. Thanks for Hydratherma Naturals products we are not fighting each other for control. My hair is growing and as soon as I get the extra time I plan to post some hair updates that show comparison shots and my progress. I was taking part in a deep conditioning and no trim challenge from October 1-December 1 and it was quite beneficial to my hair. My hair is very moisturized and I really love deep conditioning so will definitely be continuing that. I think I will go for another challenge on my own of three months with the same requirements~deep conditioning and no trimming after I relax my hair. I think that's it for random stuff and I will try in the next few weeks to get these issues resolved and do some updates.

I wish everyone a Blessed and Happy Holiday Season!!!

3 comments:

  1. I feel ya about the blog thing.

    As far as your stretching; if you are not experiencing breakage then continue stretching. You can only benefit more from it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your advice. I think I will take it and continue for another two weeks. Thanks for checking me out and have a wonderful holiday! Btw, I love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had the same dilemma at the beginning of blogging. Now, I see that I would like to take my blog in many different directions. Some ppl have two blogs,but that's too much for me. I have so much going on within my life and the pursuit of total body health that I think more than just hair would be beneficial to those who seek other's experiences, like those in the blogging community. Well, I definitely look forward to whatever you decide to do.

    BTW, how's that stretch? Have you relaxed yet. I am 14weeks now, planning to book an appt with a new stylist next week.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...Have a blessed day!