Thursday, January 14, 2010

Review of Hair-A-Mania (Bossay) Hair and Body Butter

As I was reading Hair-A-Mania blog I noticed that Mz. Bossay had samples of hair and body butter available to anyone who wanted to try her products out. I requested a sample of the Mad 4 Mango Hair and Body Butter, at no cost to me. I received the body butter last week.

First, let me say that I absolutely loved the scent of her mango body and hair butter. It's a nice subtle fragrance that isn't overpowering at all. I have noticed that sometimes when I purchase body butters from the store they often have a very overpowering scent. I used my body butter for an entire week and love it. My skin is so soft and smooth. Sometimes I notice in the winter that my lotion often needs something extra added to it to give my skin the moisture that it needs. I didn't need to mix anything else or use anything else with the body butter. There were two tests that I used to see if the body butter worked as well as I needed it too. One, I used it on my feet which always seem to be extra dry in the winter living in Missouri. This winter has really been bad, so I needed the extra moisture and softness for my skin. I loved it~after my pedicure my feet were so soft and continued to be so after every use. The second test was my nephew who has eczema and his skin is very dry. It is often very difficult to find a lotion or body butter that will actually work on his skin. Well, the mango hair and body butter did provide the necessary moisture that he needs and even smoothed out rough patches on his skin. Overall, I love this hair and body butter. Mz. Bossay you have a great product here and I wish you lots of success. Have a blessed day!!!

Disclaimer: I was not paid by anyone to review this product. It was sent to me as a free sample to use.

34 comments:

  1. Great review. I can't wait to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a good product. BTW, does it contain shea butter. I love that stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Daughter of Wisdom, thanks for stopping by. I believe it does have shea butter in it. I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 每個人生命中都可能遇到貴人,這些貴人不一定真的尊貴,他可能是陌生人,也可能是你的敵人。 ..................................................

    ReplyDelete
  5. This seems to be a great site for Healthy Black Hair Care its provides Free Black Hair Care E-Book and reveals the secret how you can grow up to 6 inches of healthy long black hair in a year and stop hair damage in 90 days.i had been relying on http://www.blackhaircare101.com earlier and they too offered good stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Blackhaircare, thanks for sharing. I will check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. 知足常樂~~有這麼好的文章,人生足矣~~哈哈........................................

    ReplyDelete
  8. 向著星球長驅直進的人,反比踟躕在峽路上的人,更容易達到目的。...............................................................

    ReplyDelete
  9. 開懷幸福的生活,是每個人的夢想~~希望大家都能夠實現!..............................

    ReplyDelete
  10. 有用的才華若不用,便如同日晷儀放在陰暗之中......................................................

    ReplyDelete
  11. 失去金錢的人,失去很多;失去朋友的人,失去更多;失去信心的人,失去所有。..................................................................

    ReplyDelete
  12. 偉大的致富萬能之鑰,正是幫你充分掌握自己心志所必須的自律自制......................................................................

    ReplyDelete
  13. So I saw your blog. I wanted to invite you to edk.dolce I developed the idea for "Featured Followers by Elle © " where I promote all my followers, and give them a chance to attract more people to their blog & for my followers to learn more about them! Check out my blog @ www.edkdolce.blogspot.com
    *Elle

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...Have a blessed day!