Monday, September 13, 2010

6 month stretches

Hello friends! I'm so sorry to be so long between posts, but I'm in my last classes for my masters in Sociology. I spend lots of time reading and doing homework.

I just wanted to do another quick update: It has been exactly 6 months and 2 days since my last relaxer. I was scheduled to relax last Saturday, but didn't have the time. I plan to do so this weekend. I had my hair trimmed about 2 weeks ago because during my six month stretch one side of my hair grew a little bit longer than the other side. My hair has always grown like this. So I will try to remember to post a pic from my trim (before and after) as well as pics from when I relax my hair this time.

Until then, you all take care and be blessed. Thanks for stopping by from time to time to check things out here. This is something that is fun for me as well as a way for me to keep track of my hair journey and progress. HHJ my friends:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you...Have a blessed day!