Tuesday, December 16, 2014

30 Day Water Challenge



Hello ladies~I hope that all is well with each and every one of you. The semester has finally ended and I have a few weeks to catch up on reading blogs and possibly updating my own. 

In my last post I mentioned that I had signed up to take part in Jeni's 30 day Water Challenge.  I have been doing so much better drinking water, but needed a little boost to continue doing so. Water provides so many great benefits to the body, as well as skin and hair.  The rules of the challenge were to drink a minimum of 32 ounces of water a day for 30 days to hydrate your body and hair from the inside out.  I can say that I successfully completed the challenge and actually managed to drink between 40-60 ounces of water each day.  Honestly, it wasn't as hard as I've made it be in times past.  I found myself reaching for water instead of anything else, and I felt so much better physically from doing so.

As far as results go: I noticed that my skin is feeling better and clearing up. The usual breakouts did not happen.  My hair feels so much more moisturized.  I also feel that drinking more water helped me to maintain my weight during Thanksgiving dinner.  I ate less food and did not gain a pound during the entire holiday break. I was 100% happy with that lol!!! So, my goal is to continue to drink plenty of water and to ensure that I maintain the results from this 30 day challenge.  Overall, I feel great and I can see a big difference in my skin, hair, and body. If you're not an avid water drinker, give it a try and see if your body/hair/skin thanks you for it!!!

Until next time....have a blessed evening and holiday season!!!

Blessed Tresses
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you...Have a blessed day!