Saturday, October 18, 2008

My First Rollerset and Presentable Style from Pin Curl Set

August 24, 2008 at 6:30pm

Hello Ladies...it's been a while since I have blogged about anything hair related. I was reminded by my new friend, you know who you are lol, so here is goes. It has been three months since I joined Healthy Textures and I am really enjoying myself. I mean I can't get enough of my favorite subject~HAIR, HAIR, HAIR, and more HAIR. This is dream come true to have found somewhere that I can talk about hair and not get on anyone's nerves (well I guess not) but if I do then I guess you have chosen the wrong website to hang out on.

I have tried a few new styling techniques and some have been successful and some were less than presentable. My favorites so far are definitely roller setting and pin curling. Doing a good roller set took me about 45 minutes, but I managed to get it done and keep the rollers in my head. I decided that I really liked the results and decided to try this more often after I tweak a few things that I did this time. Now when I was in cosmetology school I could never ever do a pin curl to save my life and only thought they could be done on wet hair. So, this of course was a hard technique for me to master, but thank God I found HT and somebody who knew about pin curling dry hair. After my first attempt i wasn't sure if I would try it again, but I did and am very happy with the results. Here is a pic of my style after pin curling my hair last night. I wore it to church like this and got so many compliments. I am in the process of replacing the products in my regimen with the Hydratherma Naturals line and will keep my other products to use as I see fit. I would like to thank all of my new friends (family) at HT for always being an encouragement and helping me out when I needed it. HHG everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you...Have a blessed day!